Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Travel Tuesday - abandon car outside of Baker, CA

Happy #TravelTuesday!! I have been super busy with school lately so I have had to slack off on these travel tuesdays but I'm gonna get back on track!

Today's photo was from one of our roadtrips to Death Valley and along the way we usually stop in Baker, CA for supplies and take a long road to Death Valley. Along that road there is a large flat dirt plane area that generally houses an indigenous abandon speed boat and we always go hike out to it to see where it has moved to.
Well this time around we did not only find our friendly neighborhood speed boat but also found this new indigenous abandon race car!! I wish I knew were it came from or how it got there. needless to say, the road to Death Valley is full of surprises. =D

The name Don Howell is on the side of the car and I was not able to find a whole lot of info about him online and there was a sticker for Jerry's extreme machine on the side and all I could find out was that Jerry's is in Nevada (which was not that far from where we were) so this car is something of a mystery to me. 





**Updated with more pictures**



 

#mysterycar #deathvalley #bakerca #racecar #abandoncar #roadtrip #traveltuesday #photgraphy #gestureoflovephotos #desertphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment